Thursday, September 10, 2009

A friend in need is a friend indeed



I am glad ,i have a great friend,she takes care of me,she introduces me to her friends, she ensures that i am doing well, i eat before she eats, she teaches me all the necessary things in life.Oh what a wonderful friend! Going to mountains she calls me to go with her, i even talk with her freely,i can joke, have games with her.People are different, but they are similar.


Last week, she called me to come and attend a norwegian wedding oh! it was so good,we climbed the most beautiful muntains in norway.She really care for me and i really care for her.We are different in skin appearance,but we are too close in thoughts.Oh ! i feel like metioning her name but i will have to keep it.Please my great friend, i really know that your so caring to and i really wish you the best of all in your life.


I was amazed by her parents the way they welcomed me. I really feel i am totally part of their family,i shared on the table with them,chat,feel so free.Oh! your such a good friend.


By unald.To be understood by the concern

No comments:

Post a Comment